Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eliminate the negative!

Baby announcements! Just not mine... yet.

Trying to stay positive. Funny to hear announcements from friends that are !oops! preggo. What?? You werent trying? How can that happen? Dont you need to know what day you are ovulating, become POAS addicts and keep your ass in the air after bd? lol. Guess it was easy when I wasnt trying either.

I have tried to pointedly calm down and not get so worked up. I am temping (def not good at it yet) and I will start with the OPK tomorrow. Oh! And after hearing success stories and high acclaims for pre-seed, I decided to drop the 22.99 and buy some @ the local Walgreens. No moisture issues, but if my CM isnt the right ph, then perhaps this can help. Well, it cant hurt, right? Gonna use those Instead cups as well. I have some from trying to use them during my period over a year ago. Eh, they dont expire. I figure "Why not?"

So hard to talk with my mom and not tell her that we are TTC. My family would be so thrilled, but I dont want to say anything just in case we arent able to conceive. I have the best, most supportive family. Its hard to hear some ladies on msg boards and in the support groups that are going through rough times with family criticizing their decision to get a TR or TTC. I want to reach out and invite them into my family. Already huge, so whats another ten or twenty more people? My heart breaks for them.

CD 10 today... should o in about 4 days.... Ive tried not to put pressure on Marcus to bd since he is still having a lot of pain from his wisdom teeth removal Friday. But obviously the next week is pretty important, so off we go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment