Monday, December 31, 2012

Bumps, burps and New Years bubbly!

Well, no bubbly for me, but my sister in laws will indulge enough for all of us!

The bump is growing! For Christmas, the hubs took me on a shopping spree to Motherhood. I feel a little more updated wardrobe wise. I was definitely starting to feel frumpy as hell.

I really have to watch what I eat, I can feel the indigestion creep up, so sometimes I have to stop eating mid-meal. Believe me, Im not complaining. I feel so fortunate to be having these issues!

The kids were thrilled with Christmas and Gma and Gpa Boucher got Baby Fisher an Oregon Ducks fleece layette with matching hat. Adorable!!!! I <3 My Ducks!

Two weeks until my next OB Appointment. We talked with Dr Caldwell about scheduling the C-Section early to match up with my client payout schedule, but she said that the hospital won't allow her to schedule prior to 39 weeks. Boo! The delivery is definitely not going to be good at the beginning of the month, but oh well! My staff will have to adjust. I can do a lot of the work from the hospital and one of the girls can bring me payments to approve and sign I guess. At least this time I will (hopefully) be able to plan in advance and not have to stay 3 weeks like I did with Eden. At the appointment on the 15th, we are going to ask if we can schedule for April 30th. That will be exactly 39 weeks. Hopefully I don't go into labor before then!

I've started to feel stronger kicks and movement. Eli was the first to feel one yesterday in church. His smile made my day!

Happy New Years to everyone, wishing all baby dust in the coming year :)





1 comment: