Friday, April 26, 2013

Two times, no go!

This week has been insane!!

Julie has been out, but we kicked some booty Mon thru Wed. I took Kristi to the airport Wednesday and Marcus and I worked Thurs and Friday.

I got apps on three properties! Had to deny two apps- I hate doing that!

My appointments went ok. Dr C tried to strip the membranes Tuesday, but she said I wasn't dilated at all- I bled a bit for just over a day and had some harder contractions, but as of today's appointment, I'm still only barely 1cm dilated.

I'm sure Wed is going to be the delivery date. Four days!!!

This weekend, I plan on getting the house in order and packing my hospital bag. I have to figure out a take home outfit too! Exciting stuff. I'm sure the next couple I days are going to crawl by.

The kids are growing a little restless and can't wait. It will be really fun to watch them with baby once everything is over and we are home.

We switched Zeke and Edens rooms. Mom made the suggestion and she was right. I bought a dresser/armoire in white and Eden helped me organize infant items inside. A bit of work, but so very happy it's done.

Hoping this weekend flies by!!!

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment