Monday, April 8, 2013

Beotch bound baby!

We decided since we are on the home stretch and edens birthday is Thursday, we would surprise the kids with a quick trip to the timeshare. I booked a 2 bedroom for Tuesday thru Friday in Seaside. Can't wait to lay around and just relax.

I am going to go into work for an hour or two and then run home to pack. We will wait for school to be out and pick them up and get on the road!

Tomorrow is 36 weeks. I'm quite uncomfortable, but try not to complain. I am thankful and hope everything goes well in the upcoming weeks.

Mom and I went shopping and found an infant carrier carseat that I like. Then motherhood was having a bra sale, so I got four. That should tide me over. I can't imagine my size once it lets down cause I'm already an "E" now!

Zeke was messing around tonight and somehow fell and out his two lower teeth through his lip. Dang! The advice nurse and dad both said that it will heal on its own. Boy was there a TON of blood!

Marcus is still hurting pretty bad. His first physical therapy appt was this afternoon. She told him he is going to need at least 30 appts. Geez!

Marcus took me to dinner tonight. It was so nice to just sit and chat with him. Sure love the hubs!

Braxton hicks are kickin my booty. I'm going to grab a glass of water.

Night all!!







No comments:

Post a Comment