Very exciting week!
Mostly work related..... The office is nearing completion. I've visited every day this week. I swear I'm driving Jack (on site maintenance) nuts, but I'll be right next door to his suite, so I guess he better get used to it- especially when baby arrives. Haha!
The conference room windows were installed today, the new walls are drywalled and textured and they were painting today! I ordered postcards from a fabulous website announcing our move, and they arrived in three business days! We got them sent out to all vendors and tenants. About 450 cards! I decided against sending them to our clients- I will scan the postcard and send an ecard to all of them. Save on postage but most of my clients never check their mail!
Wednesday I found and subsequently purchased a conference room table. It's 3x5', so will be perfect for the space. It's glass with a lack base, so I'm on the watch for black chairs to match. Found a desk yesterday that matches Kristi's desk exactly! The leasing office is going to look awesome. Bryan will take Julie's old desk because it matches Marcus' desk. Just need to sell the reception desk, buy a new one and then reception furniture! It's coming along so nicely. Yay!!!!
Ok, boring office rant over.
This week I hit 23 weeks. I'm feeling so many kicks and movement now. I haven't had my doppler out this week at all! I was thinking about taking it over to Shimmy, but I haven't seen her around at all, so eh. I did some strength training n Monday with Deb and HOLY COW--- OW!!! I haven't been able to walk since Tuesday morning! Marcus has been teasing me pretty bad. Thank goodness I'm feeling waaaay better today. I downloaded an app to keep track of growth and baby is over a pound now and the size of an eggplant. Lol. I still think its hilarious that they compare baby growth to food. My next OB appt was moved to Thursday morning. Dang! Counting down the days to an appointment and then it's changed. Oh well. Not that they do much at the appointments anyways.
I love hearing how excited the ladies are on the fb group when they are scheduling their TR. it was soooo long ago when I was in their place and so scared! With so much hope. I feel so blessed to be having my second TR baby- I'm still sometimes in shock when I look in the mirror and see my belly. It's truly unbelievable. Seeing BFPs is so awesome, I'm hoping for more from the TR group and "T". She deserves her second, as do the TR ladies. I know how frustrating this process is and my heart breaks for those that are having a hard time. I will give all my baby dust away to them all.
I ordered the crib I found online and it arrived Wednesday. Chelsea and I picked it up and brought it home. Marcus was out fishing, so it was the perfect time for us to put it together. Marissa helped, as did Eden. Well, she tried to help. It took us about an hour and my measurements from last Sunday were exact! Edens bed, the dresser and the crib fit snugly on the far wall. There was only one half of an inch to spare! Keeping Eden out of it is going to be hard. I want to find a raspberry colored crib bumper- I found one on Amazon that might work. I'm trying not to buy one so hastily. I never know what's going to be posted in the Tigard group. I'll be patient. I promise!
Off to bed I go! Laundry and gymnastics tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment