For the most part, had a fantastic week.
After spending about 350.00 or so at Motherhood, I bought A "like new" lot of Motherhood maternity clothes for 30.00. Seriously! Four dresses, one pair of leggings, four tops- amazing! They are adorable, totally my taste and so inexpensive. It's hard to spend hundreds on clothes you only need for 5 or 6 months tops.
Meanwhile, happy New Years! I signed two clients this week. Kristi and Julie both passed their tests- amaze-balls!!! Hopefully our inventory will fatten up and we can start getting more movement on properties. It's nice to have almost everything rented, but it sure does make my staff bored! Slows Marcus down too.
Yesterday I left work early and blew a ton of money at Costco to get ready for THE GAME. The Fiesta Bowl. Fantastic game and had Mom and Dad, Chelsea, Jon n Shell, their kiddos, Britt and her kiddos, Papa Bernie and Gma Cindy, Jen and the girls over. Delish food and a lot of hollering. WTG Ducks! Only one loss this Season, at least it was to Stanford. They had just a slightly better season. Marcus decided that he wanted to announce the pregnancy (WHAT?) and so I agreed to take one photo. Really it was cause I don't have any maternity Ducks gear and I'm sure I'm not going to fit in any of my Ducks tees that much longer. I haven't let him post it on fb. I just don't think it's anyone's business! I posted on Instagram tho--- most of my followers already know.
Ten days until we get access to the new office space for phone lines and cable lines installed. That is going to be spendy! I found a conference room table, will work perfectly, so hopefully we can coordinate buying it. The seller has been a little difficult meeting up with. Stellar price and exactly what I want. Chelsea and. Are going to visit PDX sites and some tourist areas so she can take her photos for the wall prints. Excited!
Met up with "T" and the most darling boy EVER at SweetStory in Sherwood. Got a lemon bar and brought home up cakes for he kiddos. Delish! Can't wait to get little "T" and Eden together for a play date. Fun!
Hopefully not too much to do this weekend, some laundry maybe, grocery shopping, Edens gymnastics, Bday party to go to for Zeke. Guess now that I think of it, I have a ton to do.
TTFN, have to get a band-aid for Eden, she just sliced her finger open......


No comments:
Post a Comment