What a week, and its only Tuesday!
Last week, we let go the nanny. She really needs to grow up and go to college or something. The home in the door was enough, but I was really starting to resent having to pick her up and drop her off daily. It's been TWO YEARS for heavens sake. I had NO idea that she would be 21 and still not have her license. And would the kids be stuck at home during breaks and summer again? With a baby coming, I had to get the kids settled into a different routine before it gets all upset again. So, had to let her go. Sooooo, Marcus made the phone call, we have her two weeks, paid her through the end of the month but haven't had her work so she can find a new job, get her license or get into college. So far, she hasn't done anything. Geez, where is this girls motivation?
I can't make it my problem anymore.
Eden came with me to work with me in Friday and all three with me yesterday. Pure exhaustion!
Today was one appt after the other. I brought Marcus lunch and parked myself at my desk till I had to leave to get the kids from school. Eden was at grandmas and had so much fun!
I worked out daycare with Brittany starting the First. Eden said "mom, I don't want to go to preschool" so i told her that j talked with Brittany and she gets to play with Logan all day. She replied, "ok mom, that will do". WHAT? Where does she come up with this stuff????
News flash!!! I deleted my Facebook. Too much drama- tired of dealing with people's questions and constant analyzation of every little thing that is said by me and Marcus. D-U-N. lol. Ill probably be back, but definitely taking arch needed break.
25 weeks today. Amazing to think that there are only 97 more days!!! No, I'm not counting... My iPhone app is. Haha.
The boys are growing more and more excited. Zeke kisses my belly goodnight every night. Eli has def been showing more interest in names, etc. Eden is the same. Can't wait for "our baby" to get here. My lap is disappearing and my bump is more of a hill now. Well heck, "it's" the size of a papaya now.
Moving office this weekend! I ordered some reception furniture. Woot! It's real!!
That's enough of an update. I'm going to I catch my Dvr episode of RHOBH and hit the hay.
Night all!

No comments:
Post a Comment