Monday, March 18, 2013

March Showers

The time is just flying by!
Last weekend Jen and i took the girls and drove up to Seattle for Emily's baby shower. It was pinterestific! They had an Italian soda bar and salads with different types if bread. The deco was adorable and well suited for the party goers. Most of the gifts were hand made- even little Toms, crib sheets, etc. amazing! Jen said she was feeling a little out of place as most of the ladies were either Preggo or lactating! Haha. We stayed for a bit and then dropped by to see Nate. It was a fast whirlwind if a trip but quite glad we went as the baby was born yesterday morning.

So excited to see Eveleigh Anne and hold her. Beautiful niece.

Saturday we did the normal sports for the kids, hit up Costco and then went to check out a new truck for Marcus. Got a smoking deal that we couldn't pass up! He is very excited and absolutely loves it. Tomorrow he has a dental cleaning and follow up for his MRI. I hope they can pinpoint what is wrong with his shoulder.

Yesterday was my baby shower. I really didn't want one, but it was such a relaxed and unpretentious party. Heather and michelle decorated with duckies and green decor. The cake was delish and the punch was Devine. I love my fam!

From the shower, we went straight to mom and dads for dads birthday dinner. Very good, as usual. I brought a cheesecake for dessert.

Jennie left this morning for Japan. She and Rachel are going to have a blast. How exciting!

33 weeks tomorrow- the appointment went awesome! We brought Eden and she had fun listening to the heartbeat. So Scary to think that in just a week, Eden would have been born. I'm hoping to keep this one in. Much longer. I'm just not ready. At. All.

I'm tired, TTFN! Lots of baby dust to my TR sisters!









No comments:

Post a Comment