Friday, March 1, 2013

Wiggle wiggle wiggle

Busy week!

Last weekend was busy busy! Saturday sports. Then Sunday we sold the queen furniture in the guest room and had Christopher and Kylie over to help move Eli into his own room. A trip to goodwill got rid of misc closet stuff- felt pretty good. They have even kept their respective rooms soooo clean this last week. Ah-mazing!
Towards the end if the day, Eden came to me and said her ear hurt. She NEVER complains about pain, and I didn't want to to end up there at midnight, so Kylie and I took her to Urgent care. In and out in an hour. Awesome! Poor thing screamed all the way to the east side if the city because all pharmacies over here close at 6pm! They diagnosed her with a pretty bad ear infection and were kind enough to also prescribe her with numbing drops. It's been a struggle to get her to take the amoxicillin, but promises of a big surprise after 10 days of meds can get her to do it.
Meanwhile, we increased her preschool to three days a week and she was home with me two days. Next week will begin the regular weekly schedule.
Eli has caught the cold but will hopefully recover in time for basketball tomorrow.
Zeke has a wall ball tournament starting at 9:45, Eli basketball at 10:30 and edens gymnastics at 11. Holy cow! TG for Kristi, she is taking Eden so Marcus and I can take the boys in their own direction.
This week I hit 30 weeks! This baby is a wiggle monster! Reminds me of Eli so much. Constantly keeping toes in my ribs. This time has gone so fast, I can't imagine how fast the next 8.5 are going to go.

Off to watch a movie with the fam :)

TTFN.



No comments:

Post a Comment