Holy cow! It's hard to believe that in only three more days is the gestational age of Eden when she was born. I'm definitely hoping to bypass a two and a half week NICU stay, so this one better stay cozy for a couple more weeks.
Only 5 weeks left at the most. Time is flying by! Easter is this weekend and with Jennie in Japan, we are going to host the parents and her kids this year. I'm going to go buy some cute table decorations and chocolate bunnies for place settings.
Spring break- nothing planned. I just need to get a housekeeper to come in and the mt fisher laundry pile tackled.
We found out that when Marcus low sides on his bike, his shoulder separated and it caused a fracture if his scapula. He is still in so much pain.
I hope these next 5 weeks fly by, but really hoping I go into labor before the 25th. Fingers crossed.
I'm so thankful for this baby and hope my TR sisters are getting their take home babies. I miss being on Facebook but don't miss the drama that goes along with it.
TTFN!
Belly pic!

No comments:
Post a Comment