How do you keep those little buggers in after bd when you have three kids (8, 7, 2)... well, you calculate when you should be O'ing and plan a BMW. Baby Makin Weekend.
Thats what we did this month! Thankfully, my parents live close and had nothing better to do.
Ring, Ring. "Hello mom? Marcus and I havent been away without the kids in almost two years- do you mind having them over for a special grandparents weekend?" hehe. She would go nuts in happiness if she knew the real reason I wanted to get away. My parents picked them up from school and scooped Eden up from our babysitter and we didnt have to worry, all is great and we can "relax".
We drove up to Long Beach, WA and stayed in our timeshare resort the first night and in a industrial type hotel the second night. No interruptions and no having to jump up and take care of a needy child. Woot! I got my +OPK on Saturday, so I think we covered each day. Well, fingers crossed!
So, now in CD 24 and who knows if I caught one. We are taking my brother and his wife, my parents and my sister and her kids out to our timeshare tonight for a quick get-a-way and to celebrate my oldest sons 9th bday (its really on Wednesday).
Hopefully, this will take my mind off counting days. Naw, I doubt it.
TaTa!
No comments:
Post a Comment