To tell a little background on me, Im Amy Fisher. No, I have never shot anyone in the head. The name only came about once I married my dh Marcus Fisher 10.5 years ago. I met Marcus at a comedy club and we were married 6 months later. No- contrary to people's gossip at the time, I was not pregnant at the time. Our first didnt come until 1.5 years later. February of 2003 we welcomed Elijah into our family. Much to our surprise, our second came only 21 months later. We adore Ezekiel! Two boys so close together, we had our hands full. Marcus was sure that we had enough and I got my tubes tied after the c-section.
December of 2007, we decided that we had made a HUGE mistake. Our family was not complete. I took to the internet and found that there was an option of a tubal reversal. I looked at costs, aftercare, location, and of course REVIEWS of ladies that have had reversals and how they felt about their experience. We chose a doctor, paid for half of it and scheduled the date of surgery for my sisters birthday, June 9, 2008. That had to be a lucky date! I will post the TR story I posted on a support site just a day or so after I arrived home.
We were exceptionally lucky and conceived our dd, Eden, and she was born early after I got into a car accident and subsequently had a placental abruption. I will post that story also.
February of 2011, Marcus and I thought we would try for our second TR baby. It was so easy the first time, we thought "No Problem"!!!!! I stopped taking bc that month and we started TTC. My cycles were all over the place! I averaged 43 days per cycle and my OB finally started giving my Provera to make AF show up. After three cycles of Provera, my OB decided that I was not ovulating right and we would start a couple rounds of clomid. However, she would not let me start it until I had a HSG to see if my darned tubes were still open. October, had the HSG (boy was that NOT FUN!!) and we found that the tubes are still open. November, I did my first round of clomid and three more since. I heard that acupuncture can help with fertility, so I started that in January.
I am very thankful for my first TR blessing, but I grow more and more frustrated and angry and saddened with every cycle. This month is one year since we started TTC and we haven't told anybody we are trying.
Im thankful that I have some TR sisters on a babycenter and now a fb group that share support and struggles so I dont feel alone.
Phew, this maybe just the outlet I need to stop stressing and obsessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment