Elijah's 9th birthday was Wednesday. We had the parents over and had a little dinner then an ice cream cake. I took cupcakes to his school, he was thrilled!
Marcus went to the dentist and found that his wisdom teeth have to be removed. We went to the oral surgeon and scheduled it for this next Friday. Poor guy. Hopefully, the pain will be gone.
So, now for the issue at hand. I tested @ 12 dpo and of course got a BFN. Irritating. I knew it though. No symptoms, and just plain knew it. There have been quite a few BFP's on the FB support page, so there is definitely hope out there. I ordered a reading from an online "psychic" and she is supposed to send the reading within three days, so that should be tomorrow sometime. It is just a little fun to pass the time and keep my hopes up.
My Fertility friend chart is horrible! I am really not that good at reading it. I've definitely decided against another round of Clomid. I am going to run to Walgreens today and buy the Basal Body Thermometer. Maybe this way, I can see if I am really ovulating. I dont know. Im confused and irritated and frustrated. FF says that AF shouldnt show up until this weekend, but with how I am feeling today you would think that she is gonna show up any minute.
Woosawwwwww. Get it together Amy.
I am doing BBT and OPK .... and on the TTC journey too ....
ReplyDelete