Monday, February 18, 2013

Ahhhhhmazing!

No school today- so kids all came to work with me. They hung out in Marcus office playing wii and watching Netflix. Really healthy McDees for lunch and had to leave by 3:45 to get to SE for their surprise.

We drove thru lovely I-5 traffic and arrived at Ultrasona about ten minutes early. The kids had absolutely no idea where we were, so watching their faces when we walked in and they realized what we were going to do was great. I completed some paperwork and paid (20.00 off coupon- woot!) and the tech came back and got me. The place is great with a huge flat screen tv and a comfy couch for them to sit on. The ultrasound tech put the gel on and started right away. Baby was awake and so alert! Smiles, eyes opening, hands moving. The kids kept making the cutest comments. They kept begging to know the gender, but our lips were sealed! They gave me a DVD of the video and a cd full of pics. Totally worth the time and money! 29 weeks tomorrow. Exactly 10 weeks left. I sort of want the time to fly fast, but then again, I know this is my last, so I want to just relax and enjoy this time.

Gotta go get dinner out of the oven. I'm in love with my day today. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment