Great appointment today. Gained seven pounds in 5 weeks. Still four pounds under where I was in June. I think I'm doing well. Dr says measuring right on. Had some really strong jabs, Marcus just about jumped out if his seat when he saw my belly jump! Appointments are now every two weeks. 74 days left. WHAT???
V- day was great. Pretty flowers, kids loved their gift bags. I got some little gifts for my office gals. Dinner with the parents was delish! Lobster and filet mignon. Heaven! Zeke was adorable! Reminded me about a hundred times that he wanted to get Lexi roses. I took him to the flower shop and he picked out a single rose with some greenery. When he dropped it off with a balloon to Lexi, she had a small box of chocolates for him. They both just stood there with huge grins. Seriously cute.
Marcus wants to visit his brother in March, close to the anniversary of Matt's death. Gotta remember to book some tickets.
Soooo tired! Signing out. Happy v-day to all <3


No comments:
Post a Comment