Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy 10th Eli!!!

These hormones are making me kwwwazy!

The day started out with a bagel and a song. Happy birthday to my oldest. 10 years ago my first pride and joy was born. What an amazing kid he is.

He was all smiles when we woke him up with candles and his first gift. Completely surprised him with new Vans. I got them yesterday and tried them on to make sure they would fit. Yes, I wear the same size as my 10 year old! Off to school with cupcakes in tow. He specially requested red velvet.

After school Marcus took the boys to get hair cuts and then we met the parents and Jen and kids at Eli's favorite restaurant for a family celebration. After dinner, he got to open some gifts. And of course we saved the best for last! He *finally* has his own iPod touch. He was absolutely shocked! We set it up tonight and I downloaded 23 songs from iTunes to get him started. All his current favorites. We went through the rules of having an iPod and although he was not thrilled with having to hand it over at bedtime, he will get used to the process.

It was a Fantastic end to a day.

Happy Birthday, so proud of my boys!

1 comment:

  1. I went to go wish him a happy birthday via fb & remembered you were off. Glad you all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete